Motto: Educate, Serve and Protect (ESP)
Mission Statement: Provide professional services and education that minimizes loss of life and property.
HOW WE ACCOMPLISH OUR MISSION:
To provide the highest quality of service and commitment towards excellence we will accomplish our mission through:
- The effective utilization of our members.
- The cooperative efforts of our neighbors for our mutual benefit.
- The application of state-of-the-art equipment, innovative and aggressive use of techniques, and available technology.
The goals listed below will support our Fire District mission:
- To develop an organization to effectively administer and manage the material resources of the Fire District.
- To develop a team to effectively manage and lead the human resources of the Fire District.
- To develop a system of response to all emergency and non-emergency situations that will have a positive impact on the lives of the community that we serve.
- To provide an effective fire prevention and public safety system.